VACANCY: Manager at Eastern Manual Drilling
Eastern Manual Drilling Co-operative (EMD) is founded in 2018 and has 26 members. EMD is drilling boreholes manually and installs pumps. In the last 3 years more than 400 boreholes were drilled and 70.000 people got access to water.
EMD has branches in Chipata, Lundazi and Petauke and is WARMA certified.
The manager will be responsible for the day to day management of EMD, finance, logistics, reporting, marketing and WARMA certification. The manager is accountable to the board.
- Manage day to day EMD activities, like logistics.
- Arrange all matters with WARMA.
- Responsible for bookkeeping.
- Marketing EMD, write proposals, network with (local) government.
- Any task assigned by the board.
- 3 years experience in managerial work.
- Engineer with EIZ registration is an asset.
- You have interest, experience, affinity and feeling for technical matters.
- Strong verbal and writing skills in Nyanja and English.
- ICT skills is a must: Microsoft Word and Excel etc.
- Experience in finance is an asset.
- You are flexible, willing to learn and able to work in a small team.
- You can work independently.
- Motor drivers’ license is an asset.
If you are interested to work as EMD manager in Chipata, Eastern Province of Zambia, then we ask you to write a letter, explaining your motivation and send us your CV before 7th of February 2022.
You can only send your application letter including your CV to info[at]emd-zambia.com (replace [at] by @). Please do NOT send copies of NRC, diplomas or certificates.